Il 28 Gennaio 2021 ci sarà uno school contact gestito da una delle due stazioni telebridge europee, la belga ON4ISS. Il collegamento sarà udibile dall’Italia.
Sarà Victor Glover KI5BKC a rispondere alle domande dei ragazzi della Newcastle High School, Newcastle, WY.
Appuntamento alle 17:46 UTC sui 145.800 MHz FM in sola ricezione.
Vediamo le domande preparate dai ragazzi:
1. How long did it take you to fully adjust to being on the ISS?
2. What effects have you experienced from zero gravity?
3. What do you folks do for fun? Boardgames? Play catch in space?
4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen on a spacewalk?
5. What happens when you fly into the South Atlantic Anomaly?
6. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from your time in space?
7. What types of organisms do you grow or use in space?
8. I am asking a question for our 2nd grade class. How big is the International Space Station and what is inside? Are there bedrooms, gym, kitchen?
9. Is it weird not being able to experience night and day the same as you would on earth?
10. What research is currently being conducted? Is it biological?
11. Have you ever lost something on a spacewalk?
12. Since Spaceflight-Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome can affect mission success, does the research currently being conducted on the retina of mice take priority over other experiments?
13. What is the weirdest solution to a problem that you have tried that actually worked?
14. What is the most dangerous aspect about living and working in space?
15. What is the most exciting thing you have experienced so far?